Tofigh Daru Research & Engineering Company, established in 2000, is the R&D center of Tamin Phamaceutical Investment Company (TPICO) which strategically manages the pharmaceutical companies belonging to Social Security Investment Company in Iran.
At first, TODA (Tofigh Daru) was set up developing new API & Fine chemical projects and executing API plants and successfully accomplished many projects, such as Para-Aminophenol (PAP) in Mashhad, Para-Nitrochlorobenzene (PNCB) in Tabriz, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) and N-Vinylpyrrolidone (NVP) in Saveh and the Corticosteroids in Atra Pharmaceutical Company.
In 2003, TODA started its pharmaceutical peptide project, R&D activities for developing API know-how and Molecular Biology projects, by virtue of having creative experts, experienced scientists and well-equipped facilities.
TODA is now active in the following areas:
- Creating know-how for API production
- Manufacturing high-purity custom peptides for academic and research institutions
- Synthesis, purification and formulation of peptide drugs
- Production of LVHV APIs
- System Biology studies and Drug Design
- Molecular Biology research focused on gene therapy of cancer
- Research and production of Pharmaceutical Nanoliposome Carrier
- Pharmaceutical Engineering services, including renovation and rebuilding of existing facilities as well as construction of new plants according to GMP requirements
- Pharmaceutical formulation and preparation of registration documents for DMF or CTD
- Pharmaceutical Quality Control services
- Training services relevant to the needs of the pharmaceutical industry